MEMORIAL WINDOWS

One of the stained-glass windows behind the pulpit was dedicated to the memory of Rev. John Carson Greer at the evening service on Sunday 1st May 1949.

At the morning service that day, the second window behind the pulpit was dedicated to the members of the congregation who servied and those who gave their lives in the Second World War 1930 - 1945.