The Gt James Street Connection
In February 1928, Rev. Greer began negotiations with Great James Street Church to have a plan of shared summer worship. This entailed each church closing either in July or August to allow the minister one month's holiday without the expense to the congregation of engaging a pulpit supply.
For many years, and during Dr. Montgomery's ministry, this plan was continued.